Someone has written these beautiful words. Do read and try to
understand the deep meaning of it. They are written to serve like the
ten commandments to consider and follow in life all the time.
1. Prayer is not a "spare wheel" that you pull out when in trouble,
but it is a "steering wheel" that directs the right path throughout.
2. So why is a car's windshield so large and the rear view mirror so
small? Because our past is not as important as our future. So, look
ahead and move on.
3. Friendship is like a book. It takes few seconds to learn, but it
takes years to write.
4. All things in life are temporary. If it's going well, enjoy it,
that won't last long. If it's going badly, don't worry, that won't last
5. Old friends are gold! New friends are diamonds! If you get a diamond,
don't forget the gold! Because to hold a diamond, you always need a
base of gold!
6. Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, God smiles
from above and says, "Relax sweetheart, it's just a bend, not the end!"
7. When God solves your problems, you have faith in His abilities;
when God doesn't solve your problems, He has faith in your abilities.
8. A blind person asked St. Anthony, "Can there be anything worse
than losing eyesight?" He replied, "Yes, losing your vision!"
9. When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them;
sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.
10. Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away
If you really enjoy this, please pass to others. It may brighten someone's day.
I received this as an email. Sounds like something I would write so am sharing with you, my beautiful friends.