It is so vital to keep your body in top shape. Here are some excellent ways to take care of your heart.
1. Eat for your heart health.
2. Have your blood pressure checked regularly. I have one at home and check it every few days..
3. Do not smoke cigarettes or use other tobacco products.
4. Talk to your doctor about reducing your risk of heart disease.
5. Get regular physical activity every day. I walk to church often. It's between 2 and 3 miles round trip depending on where I walk.
6. Know your cholesterol levels.
7. Have your blood sugar level checked for diabetes.
8. Aim for a healthy weight.
9. Know the signs and symptoms of a heart attack
10. Know your risk factors for heart disease. Anyone in your family have or die from a heart attack?