Monday, June 18, 2012

THE SUCCESSFUL SIGNING PARTY

We had a wonderful Signing Party in the Foothills at a home with the most fantastic view.

Earlier in the day we had some unexpected monsoon rain catching all of us off guard. The temperature on my car thermometer gauge said 102 degrees about 1:00 p.m. The clouds started rolling in and by 2:00 p.m. huge drops of cold rain started pelting my windshield.

The wind started blowing and the washes started flooding. The temperature gauge went down to 70 degrees.  Typical for Tucson everything cleared up shortly to give the most spectacular viewing of clouds, mountains, a rainbow, then an absolutely gorgeous sunset.

The books were finished for us to have people take them home and start reading their own copies. All this time it's been mostly me reading my stuff along with a few people I have shared with at prayer group.

Now others had an opportunity to understand the impact the Lord's Word will have on the world; yes, many people say this will go around the world, yea.

I especially want to thank my daughters for all the work they did both before and after the party.

Suzanne Morrison of Backcountry Photography AZ.com  and Beth Carrillo for their copy editing skills. Also Lisa Marie Morrison of Sirocco Design who creates such beautiful works of silver-crafted jewelry and took the photos for the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment