Sunday, June 24, 2012

THANKS, SUZANNE, FOR WONDERFUL COMMENTS

What a surprise to see these wonderful comments on my blob.

That was my daughter, Suzanne Morrison, of Cult of the Greyhound fame, posting some great photos and comments. As a professional photographer at Backcountry Photography Az, she was just delighted to keep snapping all evening as the clouds and scenery kept changing.

The book is now in the hands of many who have been calling and posting on Facebook with interesting notes on what they have found to touch their hearts personally.

I also have been mailing some out of state and have received calls and emails on their delight while reading these poems and prayers.

My sister, Janet Custer of Taunton, MA, took it to work but wouldn't let it out of her hands, and sold a couple of copies to those who wanted to read it.

This is supposed to reach to the ends of the earth. I can't wait to blog when I hear that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment