Monday, September 2, 2013

HIS LOVE FOR CHRIST

I hope every Christian who is offended will forward this and keep it going.
For the Love of Christ!


 



 



On the Today Show Matt Lauer interviewed the wife of one of the Navy Seals
killed along with the US ambassador in Libya. He asked what she would tell
 
 
 

her children about their dad and how she would want them to remember
him. Her answer, and I quote, "His love for Christ," and then continued on
with a few other things. Throughout the day “His love for Christ” was edited

out. Why? Because using the word Christ might offend someone!

Well, I am


a Christian and I am offended! I'm offended that they would edit it out. Offended


that we as Christians are asked to tread lightly so as not to offend someone


of another religion. I think anyone who missed the original broadcast that morning


should know what NBC has done. THIS IS PROOF OF HOW BIASED NBC IS. This man


loved his country and loved his God and gave his life for both, just as Christ gave


His life for him.





Please feel free to copy this and forward it to everyone on your email
list.. There are e-mails that go around saying, "If you believe in God,
then forward this." Well, I am starting one right here, right now. I am not
ashamed of God, but I am becoming more ashamed of my country. It is time to
take a stand. GOD Bless America!****




God Bless us one and all... Please GOD, have mercy on us!****

Interesting article that came by email. Please do what you can to forward this sad message. Sorry about the spacing. I tried to fix it several times. Info is too good to delete.

No comments:

Post a Comment