Mother Teresa’s love quotes and famous sayings.
1. The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.
2. We can do no great things; only small things with great love.
3. The greatest science in the world; in heaven and on earth; is love.
4. It is not how much you do, but how much Love you put into the doing that matters.
5. Love is repaid by love alone!
6. I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love.
7. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
8. Spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own home. Give love to your children, to a wife or husband, to a next-door neighbor.
9. Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within the reach of every hand.
10. Smile at each other, smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other – it doesn’t matter who it is – and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other.
11. Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
12. Intense love does not measure, it just gives.
13. What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.
14. If you think well of others, you will also speak well of others and to others. From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. If your heart is full of love, you will speak of love.
15. It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start.
16. Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
17. It is not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love that is put into them that matters.
18. Do not think that love in order to be genuine has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
19. Everybody today seems to be in such a terrible rush, anxious for greater developments and greater riches and so on, so that children have very little time for their parents. Parents have very little time for each other, and in the home begins the disruption of peace of the world.
20. Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go.
21. I must be willing to give whatever it takes to do good to others. This requires that I be willing to give until it hurts. Otherwise, there is no true love in me, and I bring injustice, not peace, to those around me.
22. The success of love is in the loving – it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done.
23. Do not think that love, in order to be genuine, has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired.
24. If you are joyful, do not worry about lukewarmness. Joy will shine in your eyes and in your look, in your conversation and in your countenance. You will not be able to hide it because joy overflows.
25. A joyful heart is the inevitable result of a heart burning with love. She gives most who gives with joy.