Saturday, July 21, 2012

PLACES IN TUCSON SHOWING MY BOOK, SMALL WHITE HEARTS

Many new places are going to show my new book, Small White Hearts. That is so exciting.

Most Holy Trinity Church in Tucson has allowed me to have a table after all services on Saturday, July 21, and Sunday, July 22. I will have a chance to visit with people I haven't seen for a while.

My daughters Suzanne Morrison and Beth Carrillo will be helping me out.  They have been excellent cheerleaders. They will also be helping me out when I am at Our Lady of Fatima Church in Tucson on August 4 and 5.

The third place I will be is at Sacred Heart Church in Tucson on August 11 and 12. Also on the 11th, I will be at Mostly Books, 6208 E. Speedway Blvd, Tucson, from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. at a signing table. Everyone is welcome to all events and encouraged to bring a friend.

On the last blog, I shared that my 96-year-old Aunt Elsie Santos from Taunton, MA, was greatly enjoying my book. Now there are 3 more 90-year-olds reading Sweet White Hearts. The youngest reader is my 16 year-old granddaughter.

How wonderful to see such a wide range of interest. The Lord said this is to spread to all corners of the world.www.smallwhitehearts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment