Tuesday, April 16, 2013

MY HUMBLE, OBEDIENT CHILD

 My Humble, Obedient Child,
You are Mine and I am yours on this our journey together
through the Desert.
 
Come to Me as I draw you close, so close to Me.
You have been there, always been there, for My Requests.
It has not been an easy journey, but a journey is never easy.
 
Like Abraham who pulled tent stakes every time I called him,
you, too, moved on My Request.
Every move saw new challenges, new adventures,
        new excitements, and new experiences.
 
There will always be newness because without it
no growth comes.
It is how you personally handle it that makes you
a humble servant of Mine.
 
Come to the Desert, be with Me
as I teach you, console you, laugh with you.
Come spend time with Me in fellowship and love.
 
For you are Mine and I am yours on this our journey
together through the Desert.
Love, Jesus
 
 
 
 
Note: The root of the word journey means to pick up tent stakes and move on. Abraham rarely spent much time in one place and never built himself a house. He was obedient to God. May you feel the same calling as you hear His Word in your ear. I like the newness-growth line best. Our Lord asked for this to be shared. Feel free to copy but put my name on it. Thanks, Norma Morrison
 

No comments:

Post a Comment